We install and maintain a wide range of security systems in High Wycombe, Bucks, and across the Thames Valley.
Our team can fit and maintain home security systems from £300 to £200,000 that are suitable for all kinds of private residences, from flats and terraces to detached houses and bungalows.
Falcon Fire and Security offer a range of different home security systems, each providing their own unique benefits and safety improvements. Here are a few details on the most popular:
• Burglar Alarms – audible only or fully monitored solutions. We are regulated by the SSAIB and our alarm receiving centres operate 24/7. Police response alarms may entitle you to insurance discounts.
• CCTV Systems – including self or professionally monitored solutions. Our Video receiving centres are open at all times for your security and comfort.
• Access control – Home entry systems including pass-codes and audio / video door entry intercoms.
• Fire alarms – including Integrated smoke, heat and CO sensors. If these are monitored then Fire brigade response gives you added peace of mind.
• Automated Gates – metal or wooden, on posts or brick piers. All new gate installations comply with current legislation at the time of install.
• Perimeter detection Systems – internal window and door sensors or external beams .
• Intruder Deterrents – fully integrated systems including Security lighting systems.
For full details of all our home security systems, scroll down to the list below or check out the menu tab above above.
Of course, any Fire & Security company can tell you: “You can trust us…” and “We care“. But most see service through the eyes of the engineer not the customer.
Falcon don’t. Customers trust us because of these 3 promises:
Every customer gets the first-class service and attention they deserve. And we don’t take on work that will impact this.
Our tagline is Proudly Protecting Property.
Because each property is unique, ‘one size fits all‘ security or fire protection won’t do. Your site survey makes sure you get the perfect system for your home or premises.
Our expert surveyors take into consideration:
This is one way our customers benefit from our expertise, honed over the last 25 years!
After the survey, you will be provided with a detailed proposal and quote within days – sometimes the same day!
Falcon Fire & Security will never pester you to make a decision – we don’t sell to you.
Fill out the form with your question or enquiry. We’ll call you back to arrange a free, no obligation survey at a mutually convenient time.
We look forward to hearing from you!